Since January,2020 the COVID-19 pandemic spread to sweep the globe, life remains upended for hundreds of millions of children. The learning institutional silence prevails everywhere. Classrooms have sat empty. People of all ages have faced various kinds of crises during it. Families have struggled through the financial crisis less or more.
Life-saving immunization has been halted. Intensifying the occurring devastation of pandemic in 2021 has been a deadly combination of conflict, poverty and growing impact of climate change. The COVID pandemic has made planning difficult for just about everyone from Multinational Corporation to families to make daily schedules. Because people were planning but covid-19 was driving the bus and people did not know the direction even.
In 2021, as happiness usually, it has been the children already passing through stiff winds who had been blown away. They need urgent help.
A Childs smile is precious for all parents and it becomes more valuable when they know they are the reason. Happy children from around the world are sure to put a smile on every face.
Few happy Earnings of 2021:
• Many one-year old children share a laugh with a Polio vaccinator. Pakistan launched its first national campaign of the year in January aimed at vaccinating over 40 million children under the age of 5 against polio.
• Few were delighted to reunite with their parents, loved ones and caregivers’ after separation due to dangerous incidents. Many became healthy after recovery from Carina or Dengue fever. They were blessed to rejoice with their families after such a hard time.
• People started their online businesses to financially support their families with small investments. They are happy and thankful to the Almighty for such a contribution.
• Reopening of schools and all learning institutions this year finally makes the parents, teachers and students happy to continue their academic learning cycle physically .Becomes more happy and energetic sharing the same platform with friends, class fellows and teachers.
• Parks, malls and other leisure places welcomed all members of society after a long gap .These thing brought smiles on their faces after visiting all these leisure hunting places without barriers.
• Front war health warriors saved many people’s lives by the grace of Allah Almighty with their full time devotion and support. They are the reason behind every recovered patient’s smile, living a healthy life among their loved ones.
• Many out of school children enrolled in schools including special needs children.
Many people tied the knot of happily relationships.
Many couples blessed with new borns, some have started new careers.
• The biggest happiness of the year 21 for the whole Muslim Ummah was when Saudi government reopened borders for vaccinated pilgrims to visit Makah. Vaccinated people are granted permits to perform Ummrah as well as prayers in the Grand mosque in the holy city of Makah.
COVID was “A blessing in Disguise”, many people realized and hunted the hidden skills within them. People investigate their own self during these days having extra free time while living quarantine or maintaining social distances. People started their own businesses. , transformed the stress, anxiety, and depression into different positive colors by helping others in the prevailing situation of COVID-19.
In pandemic, education has the distinction of e-learning whereby teaching is undertaken remotely and on digital platforms. It becomes a blessing for students with and without special needs. Research suggests that online learning has been shown to increase retention of information and take less time, many of the changes enormous have caused might be here to stay. COVID resulted in high growth and adoption in education technology.
What’s important right now is to do something /add something and anyone can do something. The planet, the world is breaking, everywhere in the world. So even if you do a little bit, it goes really distant. World is facing an intense time but the calamity was an opportunity for people to show their humanity. We look back and see how adversity has affected, so many parts of the world and so many people in the world who have to deal with hunger, poverty, business crisis, disability and more than even COVID.
Before and now time is for humanity to invest together, grow together and come together and in a few years, we will look back at this time and question and wonder who invested and how? This thing has made all of us slow down and takes an assessment of our lifestyles and what is going on in our lives very keenly. It has directed us to take a glance on how much of the stuff we surround ourselves with has any real values or is it just clutter. But I must remember that this is the giving and sharing time of the year.
For the seventh wave of COVID-19, Omicron, Bill gates has said;
According to Bill Gates” just when it seemed like life would return to normal, we could be entering the worst part of the pandemic”.
It is not yet clearer whether infection with Omicron causes more severe disease compared to infection with other variations, including Delta. Understanding the level of severity of the Omicron will take days to several weeks. Besides all such information thus prevention is always key.