If you have lost your job due to the current pandemic situation and you are thinking that you’re the most unlucky man in this world then you are totally wrong. Millions of people around the world lost their jobs and suffering from the after-effects of Covid 19.
So far nobody can control this situation but only the preventions can save us up to some extent. In most Asian countries there is only a single earning hand for the whole family. I could understand the depression and trauma of the person who is the only one to feed all members of the family. If you are also one of the sufferers who lost his job here are a few kind concerns for you.
1. Are you still alive? Are you and your family members are still healthy? So consider yourself the luckiest and blessed one because millions of people have lost their lives and family members.
2. Don’t lose hope and don’t stop struggling and keep trying. Hopelessness can only lead you to depression. Your job is to keep trying for a better position and rest leave on God. Have a firm belief that He is the ultimate source to decide what is best for you.
3. Read newspapers daily, browse the internet for new job opportunities, update your profile on different job-hunting websites, and spend most of your time applying for new opportunities. Please keep it in your mind that millions of people lost their jobs because of the global effects of Corona on all business activities. Thousands of small and big companies have been closed because they were not able to afford their expenses.
4. In the current scenario don’t reject any offer without thinking deeply. You should need to understand there are only a few job opportunities are available nowadays. Maybe the offer you got now, many people are just looking for the same position. So, give a second thought even this job is not highly paid or not related to your job experience or maybe not providing the opportunity to grow in your career but something is better than nothing, having a small job is better than a jobless condition.
5. Don’t be disappointed, don’t blame your friends and family for your current situation. You are the role model, a leader, supporter, guide, and a Godfather of your family they are only depending on you. All their hopes and expectations are from you. They believe in you that you are so strong and brave to fight and survive in all conditions. You must prove them right with your spirit and strength.
6. Spare your time positively like many personal pending tasks you can complete these days. Spend time with your friends and family. Play and enjoy with your kids. If you can plan trips to your parents and family you must visit them.
7. Keep it in your mind that you are in a war situation and the first and utmost priority is the survival of life. Keep your hopes high, have a firm belief in God. Have a strong faith that always there is light at the end of a dark tunnel.
God Bless You.